Why Am I Not Getting Emails From YouTube About New Videos From The People I'm Subscribe To?

Why Am I Not Getting Emails From YouTube About New Videos From The People I'm Subscribe To?


Hey there it's Ronnie Rokk Smith here. 
Just in case you might have been wondering, dude, YouTube stopped sending me email notifications, I know that I'm subscribed to a bunch of people on here so wh-what's going on? Well, the answer is YouTube now has a few steps that you have to take to make sure that they know that it's okay for them to send you notification of the people that you are subscribed to. So let me show you how to do this.
So on your YouTube profile once you're logged in, go up here to the right hand corner, click on the icon picture of yourself, that'll give you this drop down. 
Then go ahead and click on this gear icon, that's your YouTube settings. 

And over here on the left you want to click on your notifications link. 

And then under channel subscriptions you want to click this link here, manage all subscriptions.
 

Now this will show all of the people that are subscribed, that you're subscribed to and you have to go right here for this gear icon for each one that you really want to receive notifications from.
 
I think this feature is a good feature because if you're subscribed to say two or three hundred people or a thousand or more what have you, you're going to be bombarded with emails so you can go on here to the people that you really watch a lot and you like a lot. 
So say for instance, here I like this guy Boy in a Band, he's a musician like me, and he does some pretty cool stuff so I would really like to receive updates from his video so you would open that by clicking on that gear icon and make sure that the box is checked and click save. 

So now you're going to receive an email from YouTube each time that, you know, this guy uploads a new video.
So that is the steps that you need to take. I hope that helps you out if you've been kind of confused. 
And also, on the faceless guru, my YouTube channel there if you're into internet marketing uh, about how to make money online and stuff of that nature, be sure to check out that channel as well and subscribe if you're not subscribed already and if you are, make sure you go into your settings and check that box and click the save button, so you receive all updates from me.
 
Okay, so I'll talk soon.
Ronnie Rokk Smith
https://thefacelessguru.com

Comments